Greetings to B
This is Daddy’s first letter to you. Yes.. I am your Lao Pei… Your father speaking to you… In less than 8 weeks you will be coming out to meet Planet Earth. You have been warned..This is an important mission, the mission of growing up.. However before you come, Daddy has some words for you.. not really some but quite a bit..
- Please come at the appointed time… Full term, full full full term… but if you come early.. also can la.
- Daddy will train you up to be warrior girl… Just kidding… Just be the girl whom you want to be ok.. i sound like i am speaking in riddles
- Grades are not everything, character is what you need to build and of course some common sense.
- To everyone, you may be the princess but to me, I just want to raise you up to be the best I know how.. without any princess syndrome.
- You will be the 2nd most beautiful girl in my wife.. sorry ah, first goes to your mummy
- If you want to drop out of school at age of 13 or more and have a brilliant idea to do your own business. I will support you
- Enjoy your childhood
- Daddy knows life is going to be tough when you grow up and I will go through this journey of hard knocks with you
- If anyone wants to be funny with you, he will have to face Daddy. Daddy will protect you
- Don’t worry and be happy. Life is too short to worry on so many things
- I pray that your bond with your brother will be unbreakable
- It is ok to pick a fight. There is nothing wrong. That’s life
- Daddy will be your biggest fan
- It is ok to dream and when you dream, dream big. It all starts from a dream
- There is nothing wrong in falling down in life. As long as you pick yourself up and continue walking on. That’s all that matters
- Be creative
- You are a blessed child and will be a blessing to others around you
- I will not stereotype you. If you like blue, so be it. If you like to play with transformers, dinosaurs etc. so be it.. Who says a girl must own red and pink stuff only?
- GOD loves you
- Daddy, Mummy and your brother loves you very much!
Daddy cannot wait for the appointed hour for you to arrive. It has been a long wait and I am so excited for this moment. As the clock is ticking and you are growing in Mummy’s stomach, Daddy will be preparing himself mentally for your arrival. *Squeals in the air…
Psalms 127: 3-4 –Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.